Terms of service: an agreement between you and Custom Teez to enter and use this website and services
Welcome to the Custom Teez website and services.
We trust that you find our amenities satisfactory. Please acknowledge and comprehend that this is a lawful realm, and by choosing to not depart from this website promptly or immediately upon reviewing our terms of service, you are consenting to utilize our services according to the stipulations of this agreement.
It is incumbent upon you to remain apprised of any modifications that may transpire between your visits, as each utilization of our services is subject to your acceptance of all our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions periodically without providing explicit notification to you.
1 Custom Teez Services:
2 Using our Custom Teez Services and Website:
- You can manufacture, devise, and personalize goods that are obtainable for purchase.
- You have the option to acquire items that are available for sale.
- Save and distribute your self-made designs that you may have generated.
- Make use of our amusing picture and design utilities.
- Preserve formed images and designs into both public and private collections.
- Publish your crafted images on social media platforms or blogs, provided you have the legal entitlement to do so.
- Enroll in a subscription to access exclusive deals and the utilization of collections
2.1 ELIGIBILITY CHILDREN UNDER 18.
Custom Teez is committed to providing products or services only to individuals who are legally capable of entering into and executing contracts in accordance with the relevant laws.
Individuals under the age of 13 are allowed to access the Website but ARE NOT PERMITTED to place orders for products or services.
2.2 Definitions and Interpretation
3 User's Obligations
- Intellectual Property Rights encompass all commercial, industrial, and intellectual property rights (including those that currently exist or are recognized in the future, whether equivalent, neighboring, or proximate anywhere in the world).
- A person refers to any legal or quasi-legal entity.
- A User refers to any individual or entity that utilizes the website and/or services offered by Piki Print.
- Any reference to a document, material, information, or data incorporates that document, material, information, and data in whatever form it may be stored, recorded, or embodied, including in electronic, digital, or other media.
- The term includes in any form is not intended to restrict or limit the scope of the subject being discussed.
Users are solely and exclusively responsible, at their own expense, for:
3.2 Restrictions on Users
- Providing and maintaining all necessary telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals, and other equipment, hardware, and software required to access and use the Website and services.
- The manner in which they utilize the Website, including any material, article, literary or artistic work, design, or other content they create, author, invent, develop, or produce
- Adhering to all relevant laws, regulations, and rules within their respective country or jurisdiction.
- Complying with any recommendations or guidelines issued by Custom Teez regarding the use of the Website and/or services.
Users are strictly prohibited from::
- Reproducing, publishing, distributing, sub-licensing and/or reselling the Website and/or services to any individual or entity.
- Using the Website to provide any services to any person.
- Modifying, adapting, disassembling, recompiling and/or reverse engineering the Website or service.
- Accessing or using the Website and/or service to create, develop, manufacture, market, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute or sell any material that infringes upon the rights of any person, including Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity, or is libellous, defamatory, slanderous, or contains explicit sexual content.
- Engaging in any activity that harasses, threatens, defames or abuses others, exploits minors, encourages the use of drugs, or promotes the under-age use of alcohol or cigarettes.
- Using "Spam," "blast-faxes," or recorded telephone messages to market or sell any products or services.
- Using any computer program or technology that disrupts, disables, interferes with, or otherwise has a detrimental effect on the Website and/or the PIKIWARE® Platform.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or the Service.
- Collecting electronic mail addresses or other information from our Website.Impersonating another person or entity.
- Interfering with any person's ability to use or access the Website and/or services.
- Framing or linking or otherwise using or displaying the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement.
4. Custom Teez Obligations
4.1 Use of Website and Services
User understands and agrees that Custom Teez is not obliged to provide any training or support in regards to the operation or use of the Website and/or services.
4.4 Modification of the Website.
Custom Teez retains the right to alter the structure, organization, content, or visual appearance of the Website and/or services. Additionally, Custom Teez may cease, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Website and/or service without prior notification or any liability to user or any other party. The features, functions, and other terms and conditions regarding the use and availability of the Website and service is solely at the discretion of Custom Teez.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Title reservation
5.2 Infringement prohibition
User acknowledges and agrees that Custom Teez prohibits user from accessing or using the Website and/or the services in a manner that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the Intellectual Property Rights, or any other rights or privileges, of any person anywhere in the world.
5.3 Derivative content
Subject to clause 5.2, user shall own any Intellectual Property Rights in any original material that it authors, designs, or creates using the Website's functionality. If the user chooses to add any item to a public gallery, in consideration of the authorization granted under clause 4.1, User hereby grants Custom Teez an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to do all acts and things (including to authorise other persons to do all acts and things) comprised within the said Intellectual Property Rights.
Upon completion of the registration process on the Site, you will be provided with an account designation and a password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account, and you will be held fully responsible for any activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately inform Custom Teez if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other security breach, and ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. Custom Teez will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with this Section 6.
7.1 User's warranties:
The user warrants to Custom Teez that during the use of the website and services::
7.2 Custom Teez's warranties:
- It will not violate the legal rights of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, trade secrets, privacy rights, and publicity rights.
- It will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Additionally, the user warrants that:
- There are no pending or threatened claims, demands, or litigation related to any content used or proposed to be used by the user.
- Custom Teez is not required to make any payments or compensation to any person in connection with the user's use of such content.
- Such content does not contain any viruses, bugs, or technology that could disrupt or damage the website or services provided.
7.4 Exclusion of implied warranties:
- Custom Teez provides the website and services on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Custom Teez does not guarantee that:
- The website and services will be free of errors or interruptions.
- The website and services will meet the user's requirements.
- The website and services will operate with the user's hardware or software configuration.The user acknowledges and agrees that the website and services may have errors or encounter unexpected problems, which may result in downtime and errors in their use or operation. Custom Teez cannot control the flow of data and information through the internet and is not liable for situations where internet connections are impaired or disrupted.Custom Teez does not warrant that any data, information, or content provided on the website is complete or accurate.
7.5 No representation or reliance:
8. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
8.1 Compliance with Law
(c) liability for fraud or deception; or
(d) liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of either party.
8.2 Liability Exclusion
(a) malfunctions, failures, defects, actions or omissions, or any other default or liability caused directly or indirectly by:
- a third party;
- actions of the user not expressly authorized by Custom Teez;
- accidents, misuse, or abuse by anyone other than Custom Teez;
- modification or alteration of the Website and/or the service, or any component or part of the Website and/or the service provided, by anyone other than Custom Teez;
- products (including any hardware or software) or services not licensed or supplied by Custom Teez;
- power surge or failure,
- orce majeure events or events outside Custom Teez's actual control; or
- any other condition not arising under normal operating conditions;
(c) any loss of profit, interruption of business, loss of or damage to goodwill, and/or any expected benefit;
(d) Subscriber's liability to any person; or
(e) incidental, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any nature, regardless of whether such liability is asserted on the basis of common or civil law or in equity, including pursuant to any statute, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability), or otherwise, and despite Custom Teez's knowledge of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Custom Teez may, at its sole and unrestricted discretion, and without the user's consent, place links on the Website to other websites owned or operated by other parties. The user acknowledges and agrees that Custom Teez is not responsible for the operation or content of any such websites and cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legality, or offensiveness of the content of such websites. By choosing to link to these other websites, the user acknowledges and agrees that it cannot hold Custom Teez responsible for any damages or losses of any kind arising from the other website and/or the link.
8.4 Liability Limitation
9.2 Effect of termination
10.5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction